While most of you darlings are claiming “wedding season” …. I am declaring this Bebe Season!! I have gotten so much wonderful news from family and friends alike about little bundles of joy that are on the way for them. It such an exciting time for all of them and you know who you are =)
With all the recent baby news, Ive been getting asked about what some of my fave baby products are since Myles is now well into his toddler-hood (which I will save for another post)…more specifically, what were the items we couldnt live without. I realized that I never really got a chance to share that with all of you so I thought it would make a fun post to celebrate all the exciting news.
With that said, Myles is our first baby and with that came the stereotypical…”buy everything in the baby store syndrome”…we definitely did that! But hubby and I were very particular with some of the items we got for him and I of course was more particular on the style of many of those items lol. But out of all the knick knacks, doo-dads, random crap we got. Here are my picks for our favorite items. These things we definitely could not live without when we finally had the little nugget. Enjoy!!
Left to Right
1. Baby Bjorn Bouncer – Myles lived in this for like 6 months. He had silent reflux and this was the only position we could get him to eat in because he was so comfy.
2. Bringing Up Bebe – A fun read to add humor to your new journey of mama hood. also gives a different perspective
3. Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller – Glides so smoothly!
4. Freshly Picked Mocassins – one word “obsessed” Pefect first baby shoes but I still buy them for Myles.
5. Skip Hop Diaper bag – Lets be honest, I have a lot of “diaper bags” but this one is great because its classic and practical at the same time without looking too much like a diaper bag. The subtle Gold accents make it look a bit more special
6. Becco Gemini Carier – So comfy and you can wear it inward facing, outward facing, side hip and on the back. Myles still loves it.
7. 4Moms Breeze playpen – This to me is the play pen of playpends, its modular simple design lives up to its name because it is a breeze to open and close and move around. It also has an infant inset which myles slept in for the first 7 months of his life
8. Ubi Diaper Pail – No Stink and practical. It uses any trash bag and is barely even there.
9. Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles– A classic Swaddle. To us these were the best swaddle blankets, Large enough to do different swaddles, Thin enough so that bebe wont be sweating up a storm and very versatile for othe uses.
I am a sucker for organizing and products make it that much easier for you. A bonus would be a product that looks good and makes your stuff look good too. That is why I love these One truffle pouches. Designed with your items in mind. These lovelies are popping up all over instagram with people showing off their Truffle stuffed with their goodies….usually well thought out items that when paired together with other cutesie items in your truffle, make for a cute little showcase…and instagram photo =)
On a practical side, these pouches are great with their durable construction and clear pouch, you can see what you need to get without shuffling through the deep abyss of your bag. With sleek dimensions and great sizes that are meant to fit tablets, documents, shampoo bottles, you can see why these pouches are so versatile and wont take up a lot of space in your bag. On their website right now, they are doing 25% off three pouches….you know whos headed over there right now to grab some?…THIS gal!
I plan to use them as a great go to pouch to throw in my bag with some baby essentials making it easy for me to switch between bags. How would you use it?
BTW these make awesome Christmas presents or stocking stuffers for the organizer, traveler, or big bag hoarder in your life…just saying!
- One truffle website: here
- And follow them on Instagram to see the styled photos im talking about!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and ready for what I hope to be a splendid week ahead. It’s a big week for me as I head back to work after 4 months of Maternity Leave.
So the hubby and I def tried to make the most of this weekend especially with the awesome weather. On the Agenda: Dinner night out with my two boys Friday night, a fun play date out with some of our friends and kiddos, and then brunch time with my sissy. Hope you enjoy the outfits!
1) Green skinnies: Joes Jeans, Gap striped t-shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, aerosoles sandals, Kate spade bag
2) Cynthia Rowley anchor blouse, H& M jeans, Necklace from random Jewelry boutique, Steve Madden Gladiator Sandals, LV tote (aka diaper bag)
3) Tory Burch Cardigan, Forever 21 Coral Blouse, Joes Jeans, Nine West Sandals
Since we were busy laying out the “Bigger and Brighter” news on the blog yesterday, we saved our first installment of weekly wardrobe roundup for today…in a truncated version we would like to call…”Weekend” Wardrobe Roundup.
This weekend was a fun filled, whirlwind with a trip to a cooler SF Fishermans warf for my sissy’s birthday, a date night with the hubby, making our rounds in the farmers market, and grabbing some dinner in the San Jose Hot spot Public Market.
Outfit Deets Clockwise:
1. Calvin Klein Trench, LV tote, H&M sweater, Cheap Monday skinnies, Anthropologie ankle boots, baubles from some random jewelry boutique
2. Blu Pepper blazer, H&M Blouse, Faux leather skinnies, Nine West heels, Marc Jacobs gold zipper clutch, Hermes “H” bracelet,
3. Gap striped sweater, Levis gray striped jeans, Tory Burch flats, C Wonder personalized tote
4. Wilsons leather jacket, mimi chica dotted blouse (random find at TJMaxx), Sherbet DL1961 jeans, Nine West gladiator heels, Blue suede clutch from target.
Til’ Next week Lovelies!
Spring has sprung and we couldn’t be more excited! I’ve spend the winter inside, nesting and bonding with my baby boy Myles. The coming of spring means more sunshine, more galavanting, and more fun. That is why I was especially giddy to see all the pops of color, bold patterns, and fun accessories for spring. Cant wait to step out in them. What are some of your favorite spring trends?
Well folks…I have been on Maternity leave for a week now and have officially started the “Baby Waiting Game”. My days are full of extra sleep since night-time sleep is touch and go, pampering, reading, lounging around, staying active, and a few bouts of shopping both in store and online. These are a few of my favorite things as I anxiously await baby boy.
For all you “mommy-to-bes” out there, when it comes to starting maternity leave, there is hope in staying comfy, stylish and glamorous. I believe it is essential so you don’t get cabin fever or start feeling crummy about yourself. I like to mix my days with doing some baby prep errands, a little physical activity, a bit of lounging, eating, sleeping, shopping, and lots of water….and not feel bad or guilty about any of it =)
Put on some comfy cute pjs, a good robe, light a fragrant candle, prop your feet up and pop open a good read, or finish writing those thank you notes from the baby shower….this is your time…enjoy it!! Baby will be here soon!!
1. Eberjey jersey robe
– Feel fabulous while walking around the house
2. Kate Spade white pearl necklace
– dress up any outfit when you step out for errands or wear it around the house
3. Target Tech accessory
for the ipad – Give your ipad a facelift and make it more fun when you do your e-shopping
4. Topshop cream nail polish
– Because everyone needs a classic manicure. The bottle is too cute!