While most of you darlings are claiming “wedding season” …. I am declaring this Bebe Season!! I have gotten so much wonderful news from family and friends alike about little bundles of joy that are on the way for them. It such an exciting time for all of them and you know who you are =)
With all the recent baby news, Ive been getting asked about what some of my fave baby products are since Myles is now well into his toddler-hood (which I will save for another post)…more specifically, what were the items we couldnt live without. I realized that I never really got a chance to share that with all of you so I thought it would make a fun post to celebrate all the exciting news.
With that said, Myles is our first baby and with that came the stereotypical…”buy everything in the baby store syndrome”…we definitely did that! But hubby and I were very particular with some of the items we got for him and I of course was more particular on the style of many of those items lol. But out of all the knick knacks, doo-dads, random crap we got. Here are my picks for our favorite items. These things we definitely could not live without when we finally had the little nugget. Enjoy!!
Left to Right
1. Baby Bjorn Bouncer – Myles lived in this for like 6 months. He had silent reflux and this was the only position we could get him to eat in because he was so comfy.
2. Bringing Up Bebe – A fun read to add humor to your new journey of mama hood. also gives a different perspective
3. Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller – Glides so smoothly!
4. Freshly Picked Mocassins – one word “obsessed” Pefect first baby shoes but I still buy them for Myles.
5. Skip Hop Diaper bag – Lets be honest, I have a lot of “diaper bags” but this one is great because its classic and practical at the same time without looking too much like a diaper bag. The subtle Gold accents make it look a bit more special
6. Becco Gemini Carier – So comfy and you can wear it inward facing, outward facing, side hip and on the back. Myles still loves it.
7. 4Moms Breeze playpen – This to me is the play pen of playpends, its modular simple design lives up to its name because it is a breeze to open and close and move around. It also has an infant inset which myles slept in for the first 7 months of his life
8. Ubi Diaper Pail – No Stink and practical. It uses any trash bag and is barely even there.
9. Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddles– A classic Swaddle. To us these were the best swaddle blankets, Large enough to do different swaddles, Thin enough so that bebe wont be sweating up a storm and very versatile for othe uses.