I hope you had a wonderful weekend and ready for what I hope to be a splendid week ahead. It’s a big week for me as I head back to work after 4 months of Maternity Leave.
So the hubby and I def tried to make the most of this weekend especially with the awesome weather. On the Agenda: Dinner night out with my two boys Friday night, a fun play date out with some of our friends and kiddos, and then brunch time with my sissy. Hope you enjoy the outfits!
1) Green skinnies: Joes Jeans, Gap striped t-shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, aerosoles sandals, Kate spade bag
2) Cynthia Rowley anchor blouse, H& M jeans, Necklace from random Jewelry boutique, Steve Madden Gladiator Sandals, LV tote (aka diaper bag)
3) Tory Burch Cardigan, Forever 21 Coral Blouse, Joes Jeans, Nine West Sandals
Since we were busy laying out the “Bigger and Brighter” news on the blog yesterday, we saved our first installment of weekly wardrobe roundup for today…in a truncated version we would like to call…”Weekend” Wardrobe Roundup.
This weekend was a fun filled, whirlwind with a trip to a cooler SF Fishermans warf for my sissy’s birthday, a date night with the hubby, making our rounds in the farmers market, and grabbing some dinner in the San Jose Hot spot Public Market.
Outfit Deets Clockwise:
1. Calvin Klein Trench, LV tote, H&M sweater, Cheap Monday skinnies, Anthropologie ankle boots, baubles from some random jewelry boutique
2. Blu Pepper blazer, H&M Blouse, Faux leather skinnies, Nine West heels, Marc Jacobs gold zipper clutch, Hermes “H” bracelet,
3. Gap striped sweater, Levis gray striped jeans, Tory Burch flats, C Wonder personalized tote
4. Wilsons leather jacket, mimi chica dotted blouse (random find at TJMaxx), Sherbet DL1961 jeans, Nine West gladiator heels, Blue suede clutch from target.
Til’ Next week Lovelies!
Our Roman Getaway is a week away. This will be the last time we travel abroad before our little man makes an appearance…..so technically this is our babymoon! We planned it before we knew we were pregnant and when we found out, it was literally God’s grace that it ended up being in my second trimester when I could still travel. We had to tweak our itinerary a bit so the trip could be more “pregnant lady friendly”. Instead of trotting all over the country, we picked two places we just had to go to in order to cut down on travel/transfer time giving us a chance to relax and settle down in each place rather than being… go go go all the time.
We will be settling in the hustle and bustle of Rome and all its Romance and then jetting out to the Italian Riviera for some R&R in Cinque Terre….Im looking for coastal views, hot sun, and some water time for this pregnant lady.
I would love to wear a bold cardigan with some neutral shorts and blouse with a played down heal.