I just had to share this favor idea with everyone. I am a big…a HUGE…ice cream lover so when I saw this diy favor idea…I went nuts. This is a great idea for all the summer weddings out there and very unique. As a guest I would love to take one of these home and try this little treat…Do you remember doing this in your science camps when you were kids?!
I didn’t show all the step by step pictures because I am hoping you trot over to Style me pretty to take a look at the article. But here are the instructions.
Thanks to style me pretty for sharing this City Cradle Design.
Downloads (See the Style me pretty blog for the downloads)
Glass mason Jar
Small zip-lock plastic bags
half & half individual packets
sugar & vanilla powder
**The guest will only have to add ice!**
1) print out the labels for your jars, cutout and personalize the side label to say what you would like to your guests
2) Pour 1 cup rock salt into the bottom of each jar
3) Pour 1 tablespoon sugar & 1 teaspoon vanilla powder into a small (quart size) zip-lock bag and seal
4) combine the bag of powder and 8 of the half and half packets in each jar
5) tie on your front label with twine
6) tie on your side labels with ribbon for your guests